The copyedit for Brew to Bikes is underway! We took the most up-to-date ebook file and exported out all the XML coding so that we could work with the text only. We are also developing a tracking sheet for all of the photographs so that when we lay out the text in the new format, we will know where everything goes.
Photo research for the Mastersounds project is continuing. We are gathering a variety of portraits of musicians and landscapes of the changing cities, which will enhance Lynn’s manuscript. This research has helped develop the team’s understanding of the history of jazz, allowing for us to create more specific marketing plans.
Last week, we finished the final design of the t-shirt, which will be revealed at the launch of the crowdfunding campaign, and this week we are developing a few grant applications that we feel match the project.