2018 Write to Publish Contests: Flash Fiction and Poetry
The annual Write to Publish writing contests are now open to submissions! We welcome anyone and everyone to participate in our categories of flash fiction and poetry. Here are the submission guidelines:
- Submissions are accepted February 1–March 1
- The maximum length for flash fiction is 1,000 words
- The maximum length for poetry is fifty lines
- Flash fiction pieces must adhere to this year’s theme of “journeys and adventures”
- Poetry pieces must adhere to this year’s theme of “personal journeys”
- All work must be original and previously unpublished
$10 entry fee per submission, payable at this link.
The winner of each category will receive a $50 cash prize, have their work published by a partnering journal, and get an opportunity to read their winning piece at this year’s Write to Publish! We’d like to thank Master’s Review for partnering with us for our flash fiction contest again this year, and Silk Road Review for partnering with us for our poetry contest.
Please send your submissions to email@example.com